- the rainy season didn't end.
- i stepped on a snail when i wasn't looking.
- my car broke but the car got better.
- i shot some pool for the first time in ages.
- my cats seem a lot friendlier lately.
- i watched highlander for only the second time this season and saw the same &^$%^% show i saw last time.
- a disagreement continued.
- my love became stronger.
- i found out that image is everything, and taste is nothing, and that you should obey your boss.
- mollon got his hand back.
- i wore a computer on my head, and for that i won an alien creature, which i gave away in trade for another alien creature. the second alien tried to steal my gumbys biker jacket, but gave it back when gumby threatened to ride the alien as pokey. the alien now has a candy cane, and needs a top hat.
- sarah mclaughlan sang better than lisa loebb, when i heard them both the same night.
- i saw daver in action at ghiardhelli square.
- i discovered my new favourite restaurant, having been without one since pacific noodle house coffee exchange became a korean karaoke bar.
- colossus piracy office was founded (for offsite backups, of course).
- i attended the second annual lindahl saint patricks day feast, and enjoyed the corned beef and potatoes very much, thank you.
- work disappointed me, but i didn't get bitter. much.
- lau tzu taught me that if you try to cut wood like a master carpenter, you will only hurt your hand.