- when friendship becomes a burden, then it is no longer friendship. (1986.02.19)
- do blind eyes mirror the soul? (86.03.12)
- judge yourself by what you know, not what you should have known.
- the fact that the moon is moving keeps it where it is.
- design apparel majors dont appear in stories.
- we place ourselves in a society of our choice. commit to the choices, or change them.
- some of my poetry commits suicide.
- the good thing about being a god is that you can hide anywhere you want.
- hipeoise, a social caste
- the best know the distance between themselves and perfection.
the gap grows when we stop trying, otherwise can be seen only by peers.
- can expertise be defined only by the competition?
- the better you are, the more you achieve with practice.
- when a person dies, an entire universe passes.
- an eye-for-an-eye produces blindness.
- children hear all and judge nothing.
- idiots first
- characters must not recognize basic truths in insignificant moments.
- all the answers come from inside, but sometimes we need others to ask the right questions.
- a man forced to believe, believes in force.
- energy spent trying to dissuade the close-minded is wasted;
energy spent trying to dissuade the open-minded is invested.
- thought alone can never satisfy curiosity.
- decry artificial aristocracy.
- it is better to be naturally resourceful than to have natural resources.
- distance enhances emotion already present;
if there is none, then this fact is enhanced. (1986.08.15)
- the bike, it was funny; it was U-shaped.
- i used to drive a heisenberg uncertainty car,
but every time i looked at the speedometer, id get lost. (1996)
- jst sy NO to lssy cmprssn
- that may be true if you have infinite amounts of noise-free data.
- a man free of doubts should doubt his freedom.
- approximately accurate input produces approximately accurate output.
- meaning is in the belly of the poet.
- there are two rules of life: the first is to pretend you know more than you do.
- what is the question that answers cannot find?
- program in ++C. why update a language if youre not going to use the changes?
- found a typo? keep it. my pen is mightier than your sword.